Friday 17 March 2017

Do you want to know Irene Peña?



This is an interview with Irene Peña, who is studying a master in bilingual education in the university Rey Juan Carlos. Irene is going to give us some advices about how to be a good teacher and we will know some secrets about how she enjoys her free time. 

This interview emulates a remote interview. If you want to know how I have done this amazing video, subsequently I will give you some advices to do something similar: 



1- Find a partner. 
2- Design an interview (write an introduction and think about the questions you want to use).
3- Record the interview: in my case Irene sent me a whatsapp with the questions that I should ask her. After I recorded the questions using Audacity (an open source, cross-platform audio software for multi-track recording and editing).



4- Edit the video: in my case I did it using iMovie. 

In the video I have used free pictures from the web: 


Also, in the beginning of the video you can see a picture of Irene Peña. 



If you want to know more about me or Irene, here you have some information:

Miguel’s twitter: @mmonteroa87


Irene’s blog: One two eyes on you, one two three eyes on me!


Irene's twitter: @irenepeapp 

Enjoy with the interview! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2Y61Fk1Qs


Making this video, I have learned how to use my youtube channel. The most difficult thing has been to edit a video using free pictures and music because the result has not been as attractive as I thought. Anyway I am happy with the payoff and I have new ideas for future projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment